Saturday, February 12, 2005

theSuperficial.com



I have good news and bad news. If you’re here to read my normal dumb jokes and poorly thought out observations, well, you still can. Just not here. At least not as often, cause I’ve started to write for theSuperficial.com. If you’ve never been there, do yourself a favor and click. It’s a great site, very funny stuff. I’ve been a fan for a while now and I’m pretty flattered to be a part of it.

I’ll still update here at least once a week, with longer stuff then I can put up there. And if you haven’t dug through the archives here, you should, some of the stuff is a little dated but I stand by the funny. So the entry today is gonna be a little short. And I only put this together so the Candice Michelle Playboy stuff would move off the front page and my mom could stop praying for my eternal soul. Mom, look! It worked!

(oh, and if anyone is wondering, you can find some of my stuff on theSuperficial here and here.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice. Ill be sure to check it out

2:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home