Saturday, February 12, 2005

Scarlett Johansson



I really need to get off my ass and sell a screenplay, cause my crush on Scarlett Johansson is just about out of control. I’m not sure how selling a screenplay helps, but I need every edge I can get, cause unfortunately, I’m about as smooth as that prisoner who throws his cum on Agent Starling. As it turns out, most girls misinterpret that. Even more so if your not actually in prison. Trust me, don’t try that at a club. Or in line at the bank. Oh sure, it’s an ice breaker, but you don’t want that drama. Trust me.

I barely even remember what the hell this post was about. Oh yeah, Scarlett and my undying love. Here are some pics from my ceiling … umm, I mean collection, to prove it.










click

2 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

She's something else, eh?

3:58 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

She certainly is.
And so is our host... hmmm.

Interesting place you have here.

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home