Saturday, February 19, 2005

Ben Affleck is Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer

.

This story is pretty old but it showed up in the inbox and I’m too lazy to look up my own stuff. My intent was to post the funny picture and then call Affleck a dick for twenty minutes, but then I realized I don’t really think he is a dick. I know I’m supposed to hate him like everyone else, but how should he live this great life he’s been handed? Is he supposed to not bang Elektra when she shows up at his door. I can’t honestly say I've ever had sex with Jennifer Garner, but I have masturbated to this twice in the last 10 minutes. And I gotta tell you, it was pretty hot.

Yeah, he's wildly overpaid and a little too proud of himself, but I’m an insufferable dick even without a hundred strangers and sycophants telling me how wonderful I am every day. I usually only get like ninety. Granted, they’re all imaginary, and one is a wily but noble Indian savage who doesn’t even speak English, but I’m pretty sure he’s a big fan.

you can click for big on the pic, by the way. if youre into that sorta thing.


click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home