Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Angelina Jolie



I could stare at this picture for hours. And when I say "could", I mean "I just did". The last thing I remember was staring at her tongue, and then there was this blissful white light and I was in a butterscotch meadow talking to a unicorn about the true meaning of friendship. But I guess she has that effect on people. I know girls who are completely straight but would drink warm blood to get their hands on Angelina for an hour. Which is a very girly thing to do. No guy does that. No guy ever says, “Yeah, I’m no homo, but there’s just something about Gary, the way he bends over the engine block to cap the plugs on his GTO. Man, what I wouldn’t give for a piece of that.”

Guh. Just creeped myself out there a little bit.

Anyway. Here’s a super high res gallery of Angelina lookin like she could fukk you in half. click for big.


click

3 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

Agreed, she's hot. I mean, I totally have a lot of girl crushes. But I could never be with her, combined we'd be way too much lip.

8:36 PM  
Blogger invitationinside said...

ok....now agreed, from a girls perspective, she's hot......however she drives me insane .......Her lips are wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too big! have you ever seen Original Sin....i almost puked looking at those lips. ..ugh DEFLATE

11:47 AM  
Blogger angelina jolie pic said...

Hi Brendon Donnelly, been searching the web, and came accross your site. Looking at latest info on angelina jolie. Angelina Jolie , maybe not the perfect match-but intresting read anyway.. off to look for angelina jolie...

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home