Thursday, December 30, 2004

helper dog

Nobody asked, but the ‘Santas Little Helper’ in “the Santas Little Helper” is my dog. And yeah, Barts dog on the Simpson’s too. I don’t have any kids or anything because I only have sex with international supermodels and they’re all too strung out and anorexic to get pregnant, so its pretty much just me and Helper.

She’s a great dog, a Dutch Shepherd, a very rare breed to be found in the U.S. Which makes me sound cooler than I am, cause I found her in Vegas, a few blocks north of the Luxor. She was just sittin there. In some kids yard. At the end of a leash. With a red bow around her neck and some card sayin “Happy Birthday Timmy”, whatever the hell that’s supposed to mean. I would have asked around to see if anyone knew her but there was this big commotion in the back yard - yelling and clapping, jugglers and clowns - it was a real freak show, and I knew I had to get her to safety as soon as possible, so we took off and never looked back.







3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like a mutt to me.

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »

3:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! video editing schools

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home